Itanagar: Child dies due to electrocution



A small child while went to play was electrocuted by a transformer near the office of Arunachal Times daily on Jan 1,  the 1st day of the year 2018.

The boy was identified as Tarh Tagung, 6 years son of Tarh Tame and Tarh Yayum of Yangte Circle of Kra Daadi district and presently residing at E-Sector.

The sources said that incident occurred when victim Tagung went there with a friend and got electrocuted in afternoon at around 2.30 PM, He was immediately brought to RK Mission Hospital where he succumbed to his injury.

The Investigation Officer of Itanagar Police Station said that a UD case have been registered vie case No-01/18 under Section 174 CRPC and after conducting formalities the body have been handed over to the family members for conduction last rites.

Reacting on the incident Tarh Welfare Society (TWS) General Secretary Tarh Tarak , has expressed his  concern and grief over the demise of a young boy and pray for eternal peace of departed soul. On  the same time he appealed to  the government for providing compensation to the bereaved family.

TWS also alleged  that “due to irresponsible job of the concern power department which have led to a tragic accident happened where the innocent boy was burnt to death without his mistake and appeal  power Minister to  order an inquiry immediately and arrest the erring officials and suspend all the responsible staffs at the earliest”.


Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button