Essential medical and special services, Blood Bank facilities are made available in each and every district , Medical seat in TRIHMS will be raised from 50 to 100.
Making visible its priorities, Chief Minister Pema Khandu headed Cabinet in its first meeting on Sunday took important decisions to revamp and improve health sector in the state of Arunachal Pradesh.
The cabinet after threadbare discussion came out with following decisions:
- It was decided to rationalise the posts of Doctors, specially Specialists to ensure that essential medical and special services are made available in each and every district of the state.
- Blood Bank facilities are to be made functional in every district and the Director of Health & Family Welfare will submit a comprehensive proposal to the Govt. in this regard.
- Sufficient funding will be available to TRIHMS in order to establish the state of the art facilities and for enhancing number of medical seats from 50 to 100. It was decided to provide sufficient funding for purchase of equipments in this regard.
- A package under CMAY will be revised in order to make it attractive for various speciality hospitals so that wide choice is available to the patients.
- Ambulance services will be established for providing facilities to patients, specially those of critical care, Trauma and cardiac both ALS and BLS and placed in the capital and different districts.
- Free diagnostic services are being rolled out and will be made fully operational in the next two months. This will provide wide rational clinical tests to patients at the level of District Hospital, CHC & PHC.
- A Govt. hospital for 250 bed and dedicated Maternal Child and Eye Care facility unit will be established at Itanagar. Apart from providing services to the residents of Capital, it will function as Satellite Hospital and feeder to the TRIHMS hospital.
- Fund to be provided to TRIHMS for Advance cardiac care equipment like CCU/Cath-Lab and Pace maker device etc, State(Tertiary)Emergency and Trauma Care Centre facilities, Digital Mammography, Digital Anatomy, Dissection suit, Gasification System(MAGS) for Bio medical waste disposal, Safe-house/ICU & Equipment for ‘Z’ category.
- Two General Hospitals will be upgraded to 200 bed level with all required facilities and manpower.
- Proposal for establishing AIIMS in Arunachal Pradesh be submitted to Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India.
- After detailed Gap Analysis, a comprehensive consolidated proposal be submitted to Secretary, Exp-MOF, GOI & Secretary, DONER, Ministry of DONER, GOI for providing financial assistance.