KVS recruitment 2017: The special recruitment drive was launched to fill 546 vacancies at KVS branches in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Mizoram and Tripura.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) has called for applications for the post of postgraduate, trained graduate and primary teachers for the North eastern zone. Candidates who are interested in the above posts can apply for the same on the official website (kvsangathan.nic.in).
The application process has started on Tuesday, October 3, 2017. The last date to apply online is October 17, 2017.
The special recruitment drive was launched to fill 546 vacancies at KVS branches in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Mizoram and Tripura. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in a written exam and an interview.
The written test will include questions on general English, general Hindi, current affairs, resoning and numerical ability and teaching methodology. PGTs will also be tested on their concerned subjects which include Hindi, English, history, economics, geography, physics, chemistry and maths.
Posts available: 546 Pay scale:
- Postgraduate teachers (PGT)- 182 Rs 9,300- 34,800 (GP Rs 4,800)
- Trained graduate teachers (TGT)- 144 Rs 9,300- 34,800 (GP Rs 4,600)
- Primary teachers (PRT)- 220 Rs 9,300- 34,800 (GP Rs 4,200)
Steps to apply for KVS north-east zone teacher recruitment 2017:
- Go to the official website kvsangathan.nic.in
- Click on the link for “Employment notice” then on the link for “vacant positions”.
- Follow the link that says “Click here to apply online for KVS Special Recruitment Drive of Teaching Posts for North Eastern Zone- 2017 (03.10.2017)” and click on “apply now”.