Six rooms of a SPT resident at Papu Nallah gutted in a devastating fire mishap this evening in Naharlagan township on Sunday night.
Naharlagan Fire station Officer Sujit Chakraborty inform that on receipt of information three fire tender rushed to spot and douse the fire. No property was however saved as the ablaze was too large and it took around 1 hour to completely douse the fire. Chakraborty said.
The reason of fire is understand to be from candle but after proper investigation it would be confirmed. The building belongs to one Kumari Tanga Zirdo. He added.