A OBT house near Circuit House completely gutted in a devastating fire mishap this afternoon.
Itanagar Fire Station Sub Fire Officer, Giogi Lilong inform Arunachal24 that the OBT house belongs to Romik Tare was gutted in fire this afternoon. We were informed lately by the local and nearby resident. Though the information reached to them was late but there was a approach road and accessible approach to that particular house located near the Ashoka Hotel and Capital DC bungalow.
However the fire personnels of Itanagar managed to reached the site and till then the house was compactly gutted in fire with a cylinder blast.
Though the Fire personnel throw water with the help of buckets and others but could not save any properly of the house and the owner of the house was away at the time of the incident Lilong said.
That exact cause of the fire could not be asserted but the locals and nearby residents said that it could be a case of short circuit. Lilong added.