Arunachal: Fire devour GB’s residence at Gotupu village

No family members were present during the incident. They were either in fields or outside the village.


Sagalee

Fire devour two private residence at Gotupu village today afternoon. One house belongs to Goan Bura TechiuTaji while another one is of Techi Guma.

Information received from one local leader of the area said that the ablaze was too big as all the household property, personal belongings including the traditional ornament were completely burned down and nothing could be saved.

He said that it was the incident of today afternoon, electric short circuit may be the cause of fire incident. No family members were present during the incident. They were either in fields or outside the village.

He further said that both houses accommodate around 25 members of the family who remain homeless. He appeal the district administration to support the family and grant of relief.

Watch Video 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *