With motive of healthy State, the BJP government in Arunachal Pradesh under leadership of Chief Minister Pema Khandu is targeting State Revenue Generation and in 2018-19 more than 2000 crore is targeted, said IPR , RWD Minister and government spokesperson Bamang Felix, while addressing media person here today during BJP and State Government’s joint press conference at Press information Centre, AP Civil secretariat.
While highlighting the Achievements and policy programmes of 2 years government in state Spokesperson Bamang Felix said that before BJP Government the State revenue on 2013-14 , Rs 839.57 Crore on 2014-15 Rs 919.8 Crore. And when BJP government under the leadership of Pema Khandu the State revenue is started increasing that was Rs 927.18 Crore in 2015-16, Rs 1253.57 Crore in 2016-17 , Rs 1598.49 Crore on 2017-18 and now targeting Rs 2000+ Crore for 2018-19. As governor believe that growths of revenue can make State healthy.
The government is tirelessly working for the development of State and this government under CM Khandu till 10 may 2018 25 numbers of Cabinet Meeting was held and 311 Cabinet Decisions were taken in all the sectors.
1- The Report under the Chairmanship of Minister Nabam Rebia on the Greenfield Airport at Hollongi approved and submitted to the Central Government paving way for early realisation of the dream project.
2-Approved upper age limit for appearing competitive examinations from 30 to 32 years. With five years relaxation in place for APSTs – 37 years of age from the existing 35 years. Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission strengthened, created seven posts for various categories.
3-The Cabinet approved the Arunachal Pradesh Lokayukta Rules, 2018 and the Arunachal Pradesh Lokayukta (Conditions of Service) Rules, 2018. With the finalization and approval of the rules, Lokayukta is all set to function after appointment of Members and Chairman.
4-In order to streamline private educational institutions in the state, the Cabinet, approved creation of 19 posts for smooth and effective functioning of the Arunachal Pradesh Private Educational Institutions (Regulatory Commission) are decisions of state cabinet on 10th may, 2018, he added.
5-Arunachal Pradesh Land Settlement and Records Amendment Bill, 2018 passed. Conferred ownership rights to the indigenous tribal people, including communities and clans possessing Land Possession Certificates (LPCs) in the state. Right to give their land on long term lease up to 33 years, which is extendable to another 33 years making it to 66 years and locals can avail loans and maintain livelihood and self employment generation also.
6-Downward revision of stamp duty rates payable on registration for mortgage of land for taking loans from Banks from 3.5 percent to 1 percent. introduced of Arunachal Pradesh Money Lending Regulation Bill 2018 to create a regulatory framework for licensed money-lending.10 percent loan culture stopped which has ruined many families etc policy reform made by the State government.
7-Amalgamation of Department of Economics and Statistics with Department of Finance, Investment and Planning and creation of separate Data Division for monitoring of schemes Upgradation of Administrative Training Institute Rs. 5 Crores, Specialised Training of APCS and other Senior Officers Rs. 5 Crores, Wages & Salaries of all contingency staffs and teachers of SSA/RMSA/RUSA to be done through the PFMS platform on DBT mode. Conduct of Policy Conclaves in Agriculture, Tourism, Skill Development, IT sectors in the coming year with Academicians, Experts, Enterpreneurs, State Government, Private Investors Rs. 5 Crores.
8-Administrative Camps for decentralised service delivery in village clusters across the state under Sankalp se Siddhi Tak Rs. 11.50 Crores .Jan Sunvai Sammelan to be organised by each Deputy Commissioner along with his District level Officers on 1st of every month to resolve Public Grievances. A policy research cell to be established in partnership with Rajiv Gandhi University to conduct evidence based policy research on different areas of Public Policy including research on gender issue. Rs 1 Crore New Office building for APPSC(Rs 5 Crore).
9-The GST role out has seen an increase in the number of dealers registered with the Tax department from 6102 to 10304 within one year, marking an increase of 68%. To ensure that public investment in the district is responsive to local requirement as well as encourage innovative projects, District Innovation and Challenged Fund has been launched wherein the Deputy Commissioners have been entrusted to conceptualize the proposal for consideration.
10-During 2017-18, 6 nos of projects have been selected for implementation in five districts. Under Pradhan Mantri Ujala Yojana (PMUY), out of a target of 75,500 Households as per SCEE 2011, a total of 11,695 beneficiaries have been provided LPG connection till date. And the MLALAD Fund has been enhanced by Rs 50 lakhs to facilitate our Legislators, are some governance reforms
11-Arunachal Pradesh became the 12th state in the country and second in North East after Assam, to ratify the Goods and Services Tax (GST) bill after it was introduced the Arunachal Pradesh Goods and Services Tax Bill, 2017. The GST collection of the State during the year 2017-18 was Rs 58,67,54,698/-
12-Adopted Public financial management system (PFMS) for expenditure management of all Centrally Sponsored Schemes. This has brought in great transparency and efficiency in management of Centrally Sponsored Schemes and ensured timely releases of resources. During 2017-18, nearly Rs. 700 crore was transferred on the PFMS platform to various departments and nearly 18000 beneficiaries and vendors have been given money directly into their bank accounts.
13-Through direct benefit transfer (DBT) during 2017-18, 55 nos Centrally Sponsored Schemes (CSS) programme and 2 nos State Programme (State Plan) viz. Stipend (Education) and Family benefit scheme (SJE &TA) have been on boarded in the PFMS Portal.
14-To encourage investment and ease of doing business under Micro, Small & Medium enterprises (MSME), our Govt. has introduced e-registration of entrepreneurs Memorandum in the state as “Udyog Aadhar Memorandum (UAM)” replacing EM-II as per Govt. of India policy. So far 448 nos of entrepreneurs’ have registered. Our government will roll out a new Industrial policy and also develop Industrial estates in the foothill districts. Including many state Schemes especially for the improvements of rural farm economy
SKILLING AND JOBS
- We have decided to create a pool of skilled manpower and established 4 new ITIs at Sagalee, Monipoliang (Ziro), Pangin and Kanubari which will start functioning from session 2018.
- We have been successful in selecting 115 students to undergo employment link degree and diploma courses to Team Lease Skill University in Vadodara Gujrat and about 150 youths selected for training in Operator cum Mechanic in Earth mover, Bull Dozer etc at M/S Frostees Export Pvt Ltd Kolkotta under the sponsorship of NHPC Ltd.
- State Flagship programme Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Swalamban Yojana has been launched in 2017-18 to encourage unemployed youths of the State to gain access to low cost capital for Entrepreneurship with 30% back ended capital investment subsidy. So far 10 unemployed Entrepreneurs have been selected under the scheme by the government. (Rs. 75 crores)
- With a target to provide high end training to 1000 students in 1 year, we have launched Chief Minister Yuva Kaushal Yojana in the State. Under the scheme, top notch skill training providers in selected sectors across India and aboard will be identified and local youths will be sent to acquire high end job oriented skills. Entrepreneurship Development Centre will be established in PPP mode in the State. An MOU has been signed with Entrepreneurship Development Institute, Ahmedabad for the purpose. (Rs. 20 Crores)
- 200 master craftsmen to be selected for short term courses at National Institute of Design Ahmedabad. (Rs. 5 crores)
- Computer aided textile design centre to be established at Dirang for women employment (Rs. 1 Crores) ,1000 students to be trained at Teamelease University at Gujarat
- The Industrial Policy 2018 to be launched this year which will provide liberal fiscal incentives for new investments in the state (Rs. 30 Crores) Establishment of Mega Food Park in Banderdewa by Government of India (Rs. 30 Crores for external infrastructure) Establishment of Hi Tech Multipurpose studio to promote creative industry ( Rs. 5 Crores) ,Grant in Aid to Arunachal Pradesh Bamboo Industrial Corporation for development of Integrated Bamboo Infrastructure Development Plan (Rs. 7.5 Crores)
- In health, With the completion of Academic block No1 and appointment of faculties, the Academic session of Tomo Riba Institute of Health & Medical Science (TRIHMS) Naharlagun is expected to start during 2018 with an intake of 50 students. (Rs. 100 Crores as Gap Funding)
- Launched facilities like free Chemotherapy, Dialysis machines, Digital X Ray, High quality Ultra Sound Machines, ICU, Trauma Centre and Emergency Unit etc. We are also proposing to find affordable residential accommodations facilities for the patients who visit NEIGRIHMS Shillong for treatment (Rs. 20 crores). All efforts are being made to operationalize and functioning of Drug de-addiction centres established in the eastern districts of the state.
- The government earmarked a sum of Rs. 14 crore to establish new drug de-addiction and rehabilitation centres at Longding, Yupia, Hayuliang and for running the existing centres at Pasighat, Lathau, Bordumsa, Tezu and Khonsa during 2018-19.
- Chief Minister Health Assurance Program to be dovetailed with Ayushman Bharat Program of Govt of India (Rs. 50 Crores)
- In social security , CM’s Social Security Scheme- Enhancement of Old Age Pension (above 80 years), Widow Pension and Disability Pension to Rs. 2000 per month, Old Age Pension (60-79 years) to Rs. 1500 per month (Rs. 88 Crores),
- Transfer of enhanced monthly honorarium money for Anganwadi workers and Helpers on DBT mode for the first time during 2017-18.
- The State is implementing Beti Bachao Beti Padhao (BBBP) scheme in Dibang Valley District where Child Sex Ratio (CSR) is lower than the National level.
- Under Scheme for Adolescent Girls (SAG) vocational skill development training being imparted to 854 Adolescent Girls (AGs) in four districts namely; Papum Pare, Lohit, West Siang and West Kameng during 2017-18.
- Under Dulari Kanya Scheme for girl child under which Rs. 20000/- shall be deposited in the bank account of newly born girl child in any Govt. Hospital or Govt recognised hospital, which can be withdrawn after the girl attains 18 years of age. 350 newborn girl children benefitted during current year. During 2018-19, 10000 beneficiaries are targeted to cover. (Rs. 5 crore)
- 100 Rural Women SHGs supported to market their products through marketing Melas organised in all District Hqs under Microfinance Vision scheme.
- About 6225 Anganwadi Workers and Anganwadi Helpers are provided additional Honorarium of Rs.1500/- per month by the State govt in addition to central share of Honorarium of Rs.3000 for AWWs and 1500 for AWHs.
- In air connectivity, The ALGs of Pasighat, Tezu, Ziro and Tuting will be made operational this year under UDAAN scheme for operation of civil commercial flights by fixed wing aircrafts apart from 6 helicopter services to Alo, Itanagar, Tuting, Walong, Yingkiong and Ziro. All efforts have been put to develop the infrastructures development at various locations under Chief Minister’s Connectivity Scheme (Rs 30 crores).
- CM’s Air connectivity scheme – Additional subsidy of Rs. 1500/-for travel through Helicopter through the state, hiring of fixed wing aircrafts. Rs 15 crore)
- Inland connectivity, State Government proposes to develop Floating Terminals on some of the major rivers in collaboration with Inland Waterways Authority of India in an attempt to bring down the transportation cost of goods from remote areas to the mainland. Rivers like Siang, Lohit, Kameng, Subansiri etc have such potentials in the State.
- In roads, The Union Govt. has assured Rs. 50,000 cr for improving road connectivity in addition to the Roads sanctioned under PMGSY. As on November 2017, 772 nos of PMGSY roads with 5990 KM length have been completed connecting 841 habitations with achievement of 73% length of rural roads. During 2018-19, our Govt has a target for construction of 1400 KM roads connecting 65 habitations. We have already taken up the survey and investigation & preparation of DPR for Frontier Highway & East West Industrial Corridor.
- The proposal of Arunachal Frontier Highway has been conceived to bestow connectivity to the remote townships and habitations located along the upper reaches of Arunachal Pradesh along the international border with Bhutan, China and Myanmar. This road will be checking the migration of local population to other parts of Arunachal Pradesh because of lack of socio-economic infrastructure in the remote northern belt of the State.
- Procurement of 40 buses by providing subsidy of Rs. 5 Lacs to private players, 10 buses earmarked for women entrepreneurs and starting of Ladies Special Buses in the State- (Rs 2 crores.) Acquisition of new Age buses and Light Motor Vehicles for State Transport Department ( Rs. 10 Crores)
- Government of India has committed to take up a new railway line from Silapathar (Assam) to Aalo, via Bame in West Siang district. Another new railway line, from North Lakhimpur to Ziro in Lower Subansiri has also been approved and the survey and investigation works would be started shortly. The survey for three railway lines – Margherita to Deomali (31 km), Lekhapani to Kharsang (25 km), and Itakhola to Seijosa (18 km) has been completed. Survey for other railway lines is in progress, and includes Doomdooma-Namsai-Wakro (96 km), Dangri-Roing (60 km), Deomali-Naharkatia (20 km), Kharsang-Miao-Nampong-New Kamlang Deban (75 km), and Tinsukia-Pasighat via Simalguri Kanubari (300 km). The land acquisition process for Murkongselek-Pasighat (26 km) has been completed and survey work is in full progress. The survey works of Pasighat-Tezu-Parashuram Kund-Rupai is in full progress.The Railway line from Bhalukpong to Tawang will cut down the existing road distance from 385 km to 165 km.
- On IT Felix said that 407 numbers of VSATs in Gram Panchayats to be installed in the state ,Free Space Optical Fibre (FSOC) technology for Yupia as pilot project. AirJaldi (Rural Broadband) with Target to connect 100 GPs as pilot.
- RailTel and BSNL OFC connections to cover as many locations as possible. All district headquarters have got 2Mbps VSAT and also are getting Lease Line.
- A total of Rs. 30 Crores have been kept for taking various activities in the IT Department, Mass Digital Literacy Camps to train 30,000 youths in the State. 15 more services to be brought under E citizen delivery.
- Department of Agriculture has collected 28,025 nos soil samples out of which they have tested 23,222 nos till date and generated 18,000 nos and distributed 17,840 nos SHCs to the farmers under Cycle-I from the period 2015-16 to 2016-17. Under Cycle-II (2017-18), with a sample target of 10,266, sample collected was 3,630 nos, samples tested 1860 and SHC yet to be generated as on date.
- On LAW & ORDER front Upgrading the infrastructure at PTC Banderdewa (Rs 5 crore), Integrated call centre facility ‘DIAL 112’ to be made operational in Itanagar in the first phase in 2018-19, Strengthening of Itanagar Capital Complex Police by procuring CCTV Cameras, PCRs, Motor Bikes, WT Sets ( Rs. 2.5 crores) ,3 new women police stations to be made functional- Itanagar, Seppa and Tezu.
- Eco-task force to be established with 3 companies to protect and strengthen forest plantation activities (Rs 5 Crores) , Green Spaces to be developed in Itanagar by renovating major parks (Rs 5 Crores)
- On government servants and retired staffs he said that Creation of Employee Welfare Fund- Safety net for the employee’s family in case of his/her unnatural death. – Rs 5 crore .Maternal care benefits to be extended to all women contingency employees. Fixed Medical Allowances to be enhanced from Rs. 500 to Rs. 1000 per month for all pensioners.
- Promotion of indigenous culture and traditions , tourism and culture , power and hydropower, water supply and sanitation ,agriculture & allied activities, border area development programme, urban development and town planning , education , soil health card
- Meanwhile, the State BJP Sportsperson, RK Khime also highlighted achievements, program and policies of the 4 year successes governments of Prime Minister Narenda Modi led BJP government. He also highlighted 109 centrally sponsored which are implemented in the greater interest of the welfare of all section of society.