Five shops fully gutted and four shops partially damaged in a fire incident in the main market of Tezu town on Saturday midnight.
In yet another worst of fire accident that broke out in the main Bazaar opposite of old Cinema Hall at 1 AM today where 9 (nine) shops were damaged. The mishap caused lost of huge property in the tune of Rs 80 lakhs approximately in which Hardware, Wine shop, two Hotels, wholesale and garment shops were gutted.
The prime cause of the mishap was electric short – circuit from a wine shop near Balaji hotel, informs one of the victim at the site. Fire Brigades also timely struggled to douse out the fire and also JCB was used to keep apart the shop that was fast engulfing the fire from one to another shops to avoid further damage.
Meanwhile, Prince Dhawan DC Lohit, other administrative officials, Police dept rushed to the spot to closely monitor the situation. Besides, Ojimso Tayang senior citizen, Bazaar Welfare Committee members and people from all walks of life joined to extinguish the fire. The mishap reports no loss of life and the administration also set up committee to ascertain the actual cause of fire accident.
HELP US / DONATE US, TO DELIVER THE INDEPENDENT JOURNALISM